BA cell: 15-6047-6609 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ outside BA: 54-9-11-6047-6609
planning your first trip or just landing in buenos aires?
here on your own, with limited language skills?
too much to do and too little time?
can’t decide what to do or where to go first?
not sure where to turn or who to trust?
judith has been studying and dancing argentine tango since 2000….and visiting and learning about buenos aires since 2004…..
in this multi-cultural mecca, she has made impeccably honest and reliable connections with porteños/as who know the best that their city (and country) has to offer….and also a few ex-pats who know their stuff….and tango, too!!
some services are provided directly by judith, and others are provided by this elite group of very special, hand-picked professionals who will take care of you as a member of our growing family….
check out links to photo pages in the side bar!!
our personal concierge services include:
- transport from and to airport (or anywhere else in or out of the city)
- arrangements for short or longer-term hotel, B&B or apartment rental
- changing money at the best exchange rates
- city tours to various barrios (neighborhoods), parks, museums, notable bars, or other places of general or specific interest
- personalized shopping assistance – tango shoes and clothes, leather, handcrafted specialties
- arrangements for tango or spanish classes with world-class teachers – group or private
- arrangements for health care services – dentistry, eyeglasses, orthopedic needs, cosmetic surgeries
- translation services for shopping, health care, tango classes
- private tango lessons (for leaders, followers, or couples) with judith
- reservations for restaurants (wide range of cuisine and prices) or buenos aires milongas
- personalized visits to buenos aires milongas (i.e., sitting at my table)
- personalized dance partners (male or female) to enhance your first milonga experience
- arrangements for personalized massage, yoga and pilates workouts — relax and/or stretch out your tango or street-walking muscles
- day or overnight tours to tigre, the argentine coast, an estancia, iguazu falls or other special locations in argentina, uruguay and possibly brazil or chile, too
baseline compensation for any service does not include transportation, entry fees, refreshments, meals or other purchases….
minimum initial consulting fee U$25
discounted rates for special packages or groups ~ please inquire….
some examples include:
- afternoon shopping for tango clothes and shoes ~ U$40/hour ~ individual attention
- making health care, dinner, or milonga reservations ~ U$10 (after initial consulting fee)
- come with me to a milonga & sit at my table ~ U$50/person (U$150 ceiling for up to 4)
- arranging for private spanish or tango classes ~ U$25 initial contact / $10 follow-ups
(instructor fee not included!)
- private tango lessons with judith ~ U$75 for 90 minutes individual or couple (studio fee not included)
- translation services for private or group tango classes ~ $30/hour onsite (after initial consulting fee)
- translation/transcription services online ~ by word or page count or by the hour ~ please inquire
contact judith directly at:
US cell phone: 1-603-504-2512
buenos aires cell phone: 15-6047-6609
from outside buenos aires: 54-9-11-6047-6609
I arrived in Buenos Aires with no information and no plan. Judith was able to provide me with quick, flexible and interesting activities to fill my itinerary. Her personal attention, knowledge of the city and its many attractions and local networks made my experience in Buenos Aires more than just a tourist trip to a new location, but made me feel more like a local. This experience has been unmatched by other travel operator I have hired in the past.
If you are interested in having an experience filled with insider information from the locals, off-the-beaten track activities and sites, and personal, flexible attention, then I highly recommend hiring Judith to show you around the city.
~ Ben Levy, Director Study Abroad & Off-Campus Programs, Ramapo College of NJ